Sugar Cane Juice Recipe
Servings: 2 yield(s)
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 stick of Sugar Cane (medium sized)
- 1/2 cup water
- Strainer or a small piece of Muslin cloth
- 1 tbsp lemon
- 1 Small Piece of ginger ( optional)
- Take the fresh sugarcanes and wash it.
- Peel the outer layer of the sugar cane with sharp knife
- Cut the sugarcane into small pieces
- Take a blender and blend sugarcane pieces adding half a cup of water and ginger (optional).
- You may also use a normal juicer. Now separate the juice from sugarcane pieces using strainer or muslin cloth
- You can enjoy the juice chilled after refrigeration also. Add a tablespoon of lemon or sugar according to the taste required. You can also add some ice cubes before serving to preserve the chill and enjoy the drink.