Yields: 2 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 15 Mins
- Take the fresh sugarcanes and wash it.
- Peel the outer layer of the sugar cane with sharp knife
- Cut the sugarcane into small pieces
- Take a blender and blend sugarcane pieces adding half a cup of water and ginger (optional).
- You may also use a normal juicer. Now separate the juice from sugarcane pieces using strainer or muslin cloth
- You can enjoy the juice chilled after refrigeration also. Add a tablespoon of lemon or sugar according to the taste required. You can also add some ice cubes before serving to preserve the chill and enjoy the drink.