Strawberry Banana Salad
Servings: 3 yield(s)
Prep Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
- 3 bananas (ripe)
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whipped topping (tub)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 can (14oz) crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries (chopped)
- Put bananas in a bowl and mash. Stir in juice from 1/2 of a lemon.
- Add sugar, pineapple and greek yogurt. Stir until smooth. Stir in cherries and strawberries.
- Fold in whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.