Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Servings: 6 yield(s)
Prep Time: 60 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 80 mins
- 500 g Chicken Drumsticks
- breadcrumbs (enough to dip the chicken drumsticks)
- cooking oil (for deep frying)
- 2 eggs
- salt (as required)
- 1 tsp black pepper (grounded)
- 1 tsp red chili powder (or as required)
- In a large bowl combine the following ingredients: eggs, red chili powder, salt, and black peppers. Mix well, then add the chicken drumsticks to these ingredients. Mix well and marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Then remove the drumsticks from the refrigerator and dip the drumsticks in the breadcrumbs one at a time.
- In a deep frying pan, put oil on medium heat until well hot. When oil is well hot deep fry chicken drumsticks until well done. Lay drumsticks on a paper towel to absorb any extra oil
- Serve hot with Celery. Dip with Ranch Dressing or Blue Cheese