Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins Total Time: 55 Mins
- Dry roast coriander seeds, pepper, and cumin in a pan. Powder the dry roasted spices into mortar and pestle.
- In a bowl mash four potatoes. In another bowl mash half a cup of peas. Combine these two together and mix well.
- Add 2 tsp ginger paste.
- In a pan, saute one onion (julienne) with refined oil and add them into aloo Tikki mixture.
- Add a little salt, roasted masala spice, green chilly, fresh coriander, and red chilli powder into aloo Tikki mixture. Mix well. Add 1/2 tsp oil for some moisture.
- Take a portion of aloo Tikki mixture and make a ball out of it and gently flatten them into a round shape. Keep them in a fridge for 30 minutes
- Sprinkle some flour onto them.
- In a pan, shallow fry the aloo Tikki with refined oil.
- Garnish and serve hot.