Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 30 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Season chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken breasts (seared or raw) onto a baking dish or rimmed baking sheet.
- Use a spoon to cover chicken with pesto.
- Top each chicken breast with 1 slice of mozzarella cheese and 2 sliced tomatoes.
- Bake for 20- 30 minutes (time will vary depending on thickness of chicken and whether or not it has been seared), or until chicken is no longer pink in the center. Broil the chicken the final 2 minutes so that the cheese is bubbly and golden. Serve immediately.