Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- For Batter: Mix all batter ingredients in a bowl.
- For Chicken: Marinate chicken with salt, garlic paste, paprika
- Add black pepper, peri peri sauce, lemon juice, soya sauce and vinegar.
- Then grill chicken breast in 2 tbsp oil.
- Give slit on green chilies and remove the seeds.
- Mix all the ingredients together including grilled chicken for filling in bowl.
- Fill 1 tsp into each green chili.
- Dip in prepared batter, roll twice in bread crumbs.