Yields: 6 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 1 Hr Total Time: 1 Hr 20 Mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush a generous amount of olive oil in a 9×14″ baking dish.
- Arrange a layer of onions on the bottom. Top that with a layer of potatoes. Then a layer of tomatoes. it best to season each layer with a splash of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Repeat this layer process until all the potato, tomato and onion are finished. End with the top layer being overlapped.
- Pour in the water, and finish by sprinkling the grated Parmigiano on top. Drizzle some olive oil all through out.
- Place into heated oven and bake for 1 hour or until potatoes are fork tender and top is nice and crispy golden brown. Take out of oven.