Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 5 Mins
- Put pomegranate seeds in the blender jar and pour water.
- Pulse it for few times in a blender until the outer layer of seeds broke and release the juice.
- Don’t blend it, just pulse it because if the seeds break completely, the juice turns bitter.
- Take a large bowl and place the metal strainer over it to sieve the juice. Pour prepared juice over it
- Discard the remaining pulp and seeds (or mix some salt with it and enjoy it)