Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add egg whites, sugar, salt, almond extract, and vanilla extract.
- With a hand mixer, beat egg white mixture until thick and frothy, about 2-3 minutes. Add coconut to egg white mixture, and stir until combined.
- With a small cookie scoop or two spoons, scoop the macaroons into 1" balls. Place on the baking sheet, about 1-2" apart.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the macaroons are golden brown. Enjoy!