Creamy Cheesesteak Sandwich
Servings: 2 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp cooking oil
- 200 g beef (cut sukiyaki-style and seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 3 tbsp garlic cream cheese and mushroom spread
- 1 baguette - french bread (sliced crosswise and toasted lightly)
- 1 leaf lettuce
- Heat oil and melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Fry beef until cooked, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Spread Garlic Cream Cheese and Mushroom Spread on the insides of the toasted baguette halves. Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom bread half. Top with beef and cover with the top bread half. Slice in half.