Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 25 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- Heat 1/2 tbsp ghee in a heavy-bottomed vessel.
- Add coconut and saute for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Add 1/2 cup milk powder and a tin of condensed milk and keep stirring constantly (on low flame) till it starts leaving the sides of the vessel, approx 8-10 minutes.
- Add 1/2 tsp cardamom powder and mix. Turn off heat and cool.
- The grease you hand, make small coconut ladoo balls and roll in desiccated coconut.
- Tips: In an airtight container, place the balls in your fridge for longer shelf life. At room temperature, they stay fresh up to 2-3 days.