Yields: 4 Servings Difficulty: Medium Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- Cut chicken into nugget-size pieces, approx. 1 x ½ inch.
- Put oil in a deep fryer or put about 2 to 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 360°
- Mix flour with salt in a small bowl. Mix vinegar with baking soda. Add vinegar mixture and water to the flour mixture; beat until smooth
- Dip chicken pieces into batter; allow excess batter to drip off into the bowl. Fry chicken nuggets, 4 to 6 at a time, until golden brown, or about 4 minutes for each batch
- Serve hot with Ketchup, Sweet & Sour Sauce or Honey Mustard Sauce