Yields: 3 Servings Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 15 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 35 Mins
- First Cut the potatoes in long shape. then Soak them in water at 3 to 4 minutes, Drain the all water. Add a splash of Soya Sauce and coat the potato dices in Wheat Flour or Corn Starch.
- Place the frying pan with oil on stove and wait for Oil to bubble boiling in pan. Fry the potato until super crisp.
- Drain oil and soaks remaining oil of potatoes using tissue paper Then, Set these aside. Chop Chicken boneless pieces into small cubes.
- Marinate all ingredients Tandoori Masala, pinch of salt, white/black pepper , ketchup, oil and water pour the mixture in pan, then add half cup of water and mix the mixture let it cook until water dries off.
- Place the pan on stove and pour Potato Dices, Chicken Dices, and Cheese Crushed. Add chopped onions, chili, Capsicum, Mushroom and Olives. Toss them up, Or simply, play with your favorite ingredients and load up your Fries pan.
- On Top, layer with cheese, Scallion, Olive slices and cream. and cover pan from top, let the steam heat the loaded Chicken Cheese Pizza Fries for 2 to 3 minutes on low temperature.