Black Bean and Corn Salad Recipe
Servings: 6 yield(s)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 mins
Total Time: 11 mins
- 2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cup corn kernels (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1/4 cup red onion (minced)
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pit removed and diced)
- 1 jalapeno ( ribs and seeds removed, then minced)
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 salt (as required)
- pepper (as required)
- Put the black beans, corn, red onion, red bell pepper, avocado and jalapeno in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, honey, chili powder, cumin, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the beans and vegetables and toss gently to coat.